Inside web pages
1. Open any of your favorite browsers ( i m using chrome ).
2. To open developer tools, right-click on the page you are on and then click Inspect from the options. You can also use the
F12 shortcut key.
1. Install the latest version of node.js on your computer.
3. Open up the terminal/command prompt > go to the location of your file > type node and then your file name ( like, node
script.js ) > press enter.
4. You will get the output on the terminal.
1. Open your VS Code > Go to File > New File > Create an HTML file and save it with .html. For example,
2. Copy the below HTML code and paste it into your
index.html file and then save it.
<!doctype html> <html> <head> <title>CodingClaw</title> </head> <body> <script src=""></script> </body> </html>
<script> tag inside your HTML file.
6. Open the
index.html file in your browser.